Community Manager / Support
We're looking for someone to join the team and be the face of Fancy Hands -- to both our current and future users alike. You'll be on the front lines of support whenever our customers have a question or issue, and you'll be a powerful part of our public voice via Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Decrease the time it takes for support requests to be answered
- Establish best practices for handling support requests
- Identify common support requests and work with team to fix underlying issues
- Build audience and increase engagement on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, our blog, etc.
- Own the blogging, tweeting, Facebooking, Tumblring, and all social media channels
- Be first point of contact for the support queue
- Work with developers to address bugs found via support
- Find interesting news, synthesize it for our audience, and post it to our blog
- Work with marketing to build user stories
Introduce yourself and send your resume to .
Please note that you'll need to work from our NYC office.