Director, Business Development, On Demand Ops
As the Director of Business Development at On Demand Ops, you will be the first hire in a leadership position to grow our newly launched enterprise division.
You will report to and work directly with the CEO to develop a comprehensive business development strategy for On Demand Ops and our three solutions: Lead Generation, Recruiting, and Supply Management. You will be responsible for the execution of that plan and exceeding revenue targets and key performance metrics.
This is a critical role in a fast growing organization that is looking to significantly ramp up growth. We are looking for a BD person who has a stellar track record of securing large partnerships, has great relationships with key industry stakeholders, and also has the dexterity and desire to work at a small startup where she or he is required to do the heavy lifting.
We are looking for the team member who can build out our BD strategy, execute and improve on it, and then eventually hire and lead a team to do the same.
Things you'll do
- Develop go to market strategy for identifying, segmenting and engaging key customer verticals for On Demand Ops
- Exceed quarterly revenue targets and clients' KPMs
- Set our clients up for success by working with them and our ODO project managers to create unique, custom solutions
- Be an active team member and leader to colleagues and partners
- Translating data and findings into insightful presentations and actionable items for achieving your key performance metrics and company milestones
- Creating content to define the key value propositions and advantages for our products and services, working with our designer and third party vendors to create copy, video, graphics and other content to support your BD strategy and customer acquisition, as well as create brand awareness and grow customer loyalty
- 5+ years of BD experience closing significant partnership deals
- Organizational, research and strategic skills to create comprehensive business development strategies
- Expert at structuring and negotiating complex vendor/partner contracts
- Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate and curious by nature with high integrity
- A doer who has the ability and desire to do everything from editing landing page copy to meeting with executives at Fortune 100 companies
- Self-starter who will solve a problem when they recognize one, not just when they are told to
- Someone who will enjoy working at a small company and working to make it into a big one
How to apply?
Introduce yourself and send your resume to
Fancy Hands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.