Associate, Customer Support
This position as Customer Support Associate will primarily focus on working with the Customer Experience supervisor in order to resolve the various day-to-day issues of Fancy Hands Inc’s customers. These will primarily be in the areas of customer satisfaction and account management. The ideal candidate for this position will possess excellent communication and customer service skills, an abundance of patience and politeness, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment where you’ll be in continual contact with customers. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to multitask as well as make judgement calls that fall in line with Fancy Hands Inc.’s policies and procedures.
A key to success will be your ability to quickly recognize what needs to be done within a given request, balancing the needs of all stakeholders, and executing that decision efficiently. You’ll need to be detail oriented, consistent, and diligent about implementing policies as well as following up with clients regarding ongoing issues. You will be representing Fancy Hands in all interactions with customers, so professionalism, patience and a calm demeanor are all a must.
This is an in-office position, and weekend availability is required. This role also includes healthcare benefits and paid time off. This is a very exciting opportunity at a rapidly expanding tech startup.
You will have the opportunity to propose new policies and strategies that will improve the customer experience. We expect that you will take pride and ownership in the work you do and that we provide our customers. We strive for happy customers, and you will be judged on the end result of all Support tickets being completed consistently, thoroughly and expeditiously, and most importantly that our customers are thrilled with the work they are getting!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily management of the Support queue
- Follow-up on client issues reported outside of Support queue
- Reporting & escalating larger issues to management
- Creating and implementing new initiatives to improve the overall customer experience
- 1+ years of professional customer support experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-starter who solves problems when they see one, not just when they are told to
- The ability to seriously multi-task
- Friendly, personable, and a glass-half-full-attitude, who will stay calm even when dealing with impatient and demanding customers
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Paid time off and paid company holidays
- Health benefits
How to apply?
Introduce yourself and send your resume to
Fancy Hands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.