What other people have used Fancy Hands for
- Call Allen Car Service and have them pick me up at home tomorrow at 7am in an SUV and take me to Laguardia. We'll need a car seat for an infant. There will be 3 of us, and 4 bags.
- Can you call around and find a place close to zip 10009 that has the new iPad in stock? I need one by this weekend!
- Can you call the post office and find my package? Here's the tracking number. When I look it up online, it says there's a delivery problem. Please see if you can have it located and re-delivered.
- Find me a a few different dog walker options in SE Portland. I'm looking to have my two dachshunds walked 3 times a week. What are their prices and schedule flexibilities?
- Can you email my friend Amanda and tell her that we can go on that tour any Saturday at 3pm, and ask her what Saturday works best for her? Then book the tour for the two of us and add it to my calendar.
- I need to find five boxes of Andrea #45 hair color. They sell them at Ricky's. Can you find a close one to my house that has them in stock and see if they'll hold them for me to pick up tomorrow?
- Can you call Time Warner cable and cancel Showtime for me? Here's my account number, but if you need to patch me in to verify my security details, please call me at home.
- I'm looking for Mirror Pond Beer, but they don't sell it here in NYC. Can you find a place that will ship it, and have a case sent to my office?
- Set up a meeting with my accountant (cc'ed here). If she's paying, let's go to Balthazar, otherwise, let's do it at our office.
- Amazon has a Fujitsu Scan Snap for $418, can you find it for cheaper anywhere, either online or close to my house?
- Call TD Bank and ask how many checks I can use for free on a standard personal account (I don't want any more fees!) If you need to patch me in for my account details, please call me on my cell.
- Schedule a haircut with Julia at Lovemore and Do for me on Sunday anytime between 6 and 10pm.
- Please call the repair center at Fry's Electronics (in Wilsonville) and find out if my laptop is ready. What hours are they open for me to pick up?
- I'm helping to plan a bachelor party. Can you send me some ideas and prices for things to do in San Francisco with 8 adult men?
- I'm heading to New York next week, can you send me information on five reasonably priced, nice, well-reviewed places in East Village to eat?
- Please call for a reservation at Hundred Acres next Thursday around 8pm. There will be 8 of us now.
- Call Katz's Deli in NYC and ask them what ingredients they put in their Reuben.
- Please call and update my reservation at Hundred Acres. There will be 8 of us now.
- Can you call and see if I left my credit card at Bar None, Otto's Shrunken Head, or Vazacs Horeshoe Bar (long story, don't ask)?
- Can you find me 5 non-divey bars in downtown Manhattan that serve picklebacks?
- Can you send me a breakdown of all of the different restaurants in Eataly? What different types of food do they serve, do they take reservations, and what are their hours of operation?
- What are 3 well-reviewed, romantic date spots on the Upper West Side that have availabilities for 2 people this Thursday at 9pm?
- What are some of the new "foodie" restaurants in Portland? I have a friend coming in from out of town on Dec 3 and I want to impress him.
- Can you send me a list of the best places to get cold-pressed juices in the city, and the price lists? It seems some are about $8 a bottle and some are $11, I'm looking for the best and the cheapest.
- Can you call 3 hardware stores in my neighborhood to find how how much they charge to copy elevator keys, and what are their operating hours?
- Can you order a couple of the highest rated books about screenwriting on Amazon and have them sent to my house?
- Can you find 5 banks within 5 miles from my homes that have large safe deposit boxes, and send me the monthly prices for rental? Also, do they offer month-to-month or only yearly contracts?
- Please fill me in on the top 5 trending topics on Twitter today, both worldwide and locally in Los Angeles.
- What are the trendiest hairstyles for women right now? Please send me examples from fashion sites as well as hot celebrity looks.
- I want to send my parents on a double decker bus tour when they're visiting me next weekend. What are the top two companies for this, where can they get tickets, how much will they cost, where does the tour go, and how long is it?
- Who are the most successful bloggers these days? Please send me the most famous 10 blogs, with the highest traffic and highest advertising revenue.
- I want to buy a new camera. It shouldn't be one of those tiny ones but also not giant. Can you send me research on the best 5 mid-range, mid-knowledge digital cameras? I'm not a beginner but I'm not a professional either.
- I need to get my bike fixed, the wheel is making funny noises. What's the best bike repair shop within walking distance of my office?
- Where are are the ten best places to get married in San Francisco? How far out are they booked, and how much are they?
- I need to reserve a block of rooms in a hotel for our wedding on Aug 30. Can you call the higher-end hotels in Beaumont and see what the group rates would be for around 30 rooms for that whole weekend?
- Can you find 3 awesome cover bands who would be able to play at our wedding on June 2? We like late nineties hits. Need the prices for booking as well, and can we go hear them play anywhere, or do they have videos they can send us?
- I want someone to paint our welcome signs, table chart, and wedding menu on some antique windows and mirrors that I have. Can you find a calligrapher that would do this sort of thing, and ask them how much it would be?
- Can you please call my caterer and confirm that she will meet my mother the morning of my wedding, Oct 6, at 10am at the Carney Club to be let in to begin prepping for the reception? Also please get the final menu emailed to me.
- I'm in Bermuda for my honeymoon. How much will it cost me if I used my AT&T iPhone to call the USA? (I don't have an international plan).
- Make an appointment with our photographer to go over the proofs from our wedding.
- Can you find the top 3 reviewed salons in my town that I could book for a bridal party? We'd need appointments for 6 people all at once and we want it to feel like a party - manicures, pedicures, facials, and haircuts. What are the prices and can we bring food and liquor with us?
- I'm looking for a wedding dress that looks like this one (attached) but isn't $18,000 like this one is. Can you find a handful of options that I could try on locally?
- Where's the best place to buy a men's wedding band? What are the trends in wedding bands for men these days? Can you find articles and pictures for me?
- I need to fly from NYC - Charlotte on July 8 in the morning and return on July 11 in the evening. Please send me the best prices for direct flights, from any of the 3 NYC airports.
- Find me 5 hotels in uptown or midtown New York for next week (Monday - Friday) that have good reviews, a gym, and are less than $250/night.
- I need a copy center within walking distance of my hotel in St Louis that is open tonight.
- Call to confirm my hotel reservation at The Ace Hotel in Portland for tomorrow, and ask them to make it a king sized bed, no smoking, away from elevator, on a high floor if possible.
- Can you call and find out how much it would cost to upgrade my flight, both with money and with miles?
- I'm hiking down the Grand Canyon. What do I need to know and what do I need to take with me?
- I need to find a nice hotel in Austin that will let me bring my 40 pound dog. Is there an extra fee?
- My luggage is lost. Here's the ticket number from the bag and here's my flight info. Can you figure out where it is and how soon I can get it back? It should be delivered to my house, there's a doorman 24 hours a day.
- I want to stay somewhere fun in Ohai next month. I have heard about a tree house there. Can you send me some creative ideas from Airbnb.com?
- Can you send me a list of the restaurants in the Atlanta airport United terminal?
- I'd like to get rental car quotes from 3 different companies at LAX. I'd be picking up next Saturday morning and keeping the car for 4 days. I'd like a convertible but also might take an SUV. Please find out the prices and brands for both options.
- Can you send me 10 ideas for things to do in the next 2 weeks with my 9 year old niece? She's coming to stay with me and I really want to show her a variety of fun, interesting things - museums, concerts, chocolate/candy shops, kid restaurants, etc. I don't know much about this stuff, I don't have any kids!
- My 4 year old son wants a Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party. Can you send me links to party products, accessories, favors, etc. Also, are there impersonators that make appearances that I could hire? And what kind of Yo Gabba Gabba cakes are there?
- What is the best nanny placement company in town? How much do they charge? Do they have British nannies? Do they have baby nurses or just regular nannies? What are their requirements for their nannies? Are they trained in CPR?
- Can you book an appointment for my daughter Kaylie to get her teeth cleaned with her dentist, Dr. Alper, any weekday day after school (3:30pm) in March?
- I need to start looking into daycares for my 3 year old to enter into next year. Can you do some research on the best ones in my town, the closer to my house, the better, and find out what the process to interview with them is?
- My stepdaughter is 12 years old. She's very into creative things and she always seems to know about the latest and trendiest things. Can you send me several great gift ideas for her birthday? Really cutting edge stuff, she is not a Bieber-type, she's more of a Tavi-type.
- We're going to Park City, Utah for Christmas. Can you find some fun things to do for kids there, and also find a couple of reputable babysitters?
- Can you call The West Village Animal Clinic and tell them that my cat Hoho seems really angry lately? She's howling a lot and hissing and is just generally grumpy, but I can't find anything else wrong with her. If they think I should bring her in, I can do a Saturday appointment anytime.
- Please send my wife flowers to our house - she likes hydrangeas, blues and whites. Spend $70, have them delivered tomorrow, and have the card say, "You carried these down the aisle on our wedding day. I didn't think I could love you any more then, but five years later and my love for you grows every day. Love, B"
- Please schedule an appointment for me to get my oil changed at Reynolds Honda any morning next week at 8am right when they open, and add it to my calendar.
- I'm a guy, I live alone, and my house is kinda filthy. What are my (cheap) regular housekeeper options?
- I'm moving from Miami to San Diego on May 1. Can you obtain quotes for 5 well-reviewed movers? (I've attached a breakdown of the rooms, furniture, etc.)
- My credit card is being charged a monthly fee for something that I can't figure out, $29.99 from Buzz. Can you call them and dispute the charge and ask them to remove the previous ones? You can patch me in on my cell for security verification.
- I need a plumber! My kid flushed a small doll down the guest room toilet. Can you get someone here ASAP?
- My favorite pair of pants ripped. They're from Banana Republic, here's the number on the tag. Can you see if they still have any in size 32 x 30 in black, and if they do, please order a pair and have them sent to my house?
- I need a replacement remote control, I think we threw ours away accidentally. Here's the information for our TV: can you order one from Sony and have it sent to me?
- I need a good carpet cleaner. I don't know much about these things, I'd like to have something as environmentally-friendly as possible and something that my pets won't have to stay off of. Can you send me information about the different options and prices for a 2 bedroom apartment with 4 total rooms?
- I'd like to have a conference call tomorrow with Mr. Wilson and Mr. Reeve. They're both cc'd here. Please find out what time works for them and then have your conference caller connect us all (our phone numbers are all below) at that time, and please add the call to my calendar.
- Can you proofread this article that I wrote and send me any edits? Make your edits in red so I know what you've done.
- My co-worker is in the hospital after a bad car accident. Can you call the gift shop there and ask them if they sell fun things to do to pass the time that they could send in a gift basket type of thing to him? Crossword puzzles, trashy magazines, stuff like that. I'd like to spend about $50. If they don't do that sort of thing, please find a place that can.
- I need information on the best publicity firms for authors in New York, along with who they represent.
- Please make a lunch reservation at Barolo under my name for Friday at 1pm and call Jennifer Wilson's office and let her know that the meeting is confirmed. Please add it to my schedule as well.
- We just moved offices. We have 6 magazine subscriptions - can you please call them all and update the addresses?
For more ideas on tackling your to-do listVisit our blog
No Hourly Fees
Less than $1 a day
per month$25 monthly
per month$45 monthly
per month$65 monthly
We use Google or Facebook as your Fancy Hands sign inThis does not give us access to your passwords, emails or allow us to post anything to your profile without your permission. Sign In with Google Sign In with Facebook
Edit User Information
This information will help us perform tasks for you with better results. It’s not required but is suggested to make the most of your subscription.
This is not required, but the information allows us to better anticipate the things you need and the things you're going to want us to do. This information is kept private and used by our servers to help find task suggestions. Your assistants will not have direct access to any of this information.
Assign Basecamp todo items to Fancy Hands. Connect your account to begin.
Great! We're all set
Archive your tasks to Evernote
Evernote enables you to remember everything. When you integrate your Evernote with Fancy Hands, we'll automatically archive your requests, your assistants' responses and attachments directly to Evernote. You'll be able to access them on your phone, on the desktop, and everywhere else that you use Evernote.
Delegate to us directly from Asana
You've got a list of everything that needs to get done inside of Asana. Sync your Asana account with Fancy Hands and let us do some of those things.
THE WAY IT WORKS IS SIMPLE:
- Add us to your project. - email@example.com How?
- Pick tasks that you don't want to do.
- Assign those task to Fancy Hands.
- Watch as they get marked as completed.
How do I invite Fancy Hands?
Delegate to us directly from Trello
You've got a list of everything that needs to get done inside of Trello. Sync your Trello account with Fancy Hands and let us do some of those things.
THE WAY IT WORKS IS SIMPLE:
- Add us to your project. - (fancy_hands) - firstname.lastname@example.org How?
- Pick tasks that you don't want to do.
- Assign those tasks to Fancy Hands.
- Relax as your assistants complete your tasks.
How do I invite Fancy Hands?
Get the most out of Fancy Hands with these extras.
Looking Ahead is an email that we'll send you that helps you plan the days and week ahead. It's got your calendar, stats, tips, and suggestions for things that we can take off your plate. If you don't want it at all, simply click the unsubscribe link when it arrives.
Friend, before you go, would you mind letting us know why you're leaving so that we can try to do better? Thank you.My plan is too expensive I'm unhappy with the service