Work for Fancy Hands
Fancy Hands offers virtual assistants to everyone.
To do this we need a team of great assistants
We're currently hiring people to work as assistants for thousands of very discerning users of this site. If you have a fast internet connection and the ability to use common websites and software, this could be a lot of fun. We're looking for smart people who want to help others, and help build a great company. Are you good on the phone and great at internet research? This could be the perfect position for you.
Engineering at Fancy Hands HQ
We're looking for programmers who want to get their hands dirty. We use Python, Node.js, React, Ruby (on rails), Ember.js, Expo, Map Reduce, and a few others. We're a very small team, looking for someone who wants to work on every part of the system. You can make big decisions. We're looking for someone who can naturally grow with our company. Remote OK!
Things you'll do:
- Build apps, websites, extensions, and companies
- Design and develop internal and external APIs
- Push code multiple times a day (you can press the button)
- Help establish a great engineering culture
- Comfortable with React
- Ability to ship on web and in app stores
- Love of async (queues, promises, etc)
- You love designing APIs for multiple types of consumers
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs
- Great written communication skills
- You work & play well with others
- You work well on your own
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Ruby (on Rails)
- Twilio and Sendgrid
- Git and github
- Managing cloud servers (Google cloud, aws, etc)
- Natural language processing
- Dealing with aging codebases
- Refactoring code
Introduce yourself and send your resume to .
Fancy Hands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.